Sunday, January 28, 2007

Back from Australia and ALA in Seattle...


After my last trip to Seattle for the American Library Association Conference and book signings with author friends Debbie Hodge and Linda Bailey I had one more trip planned. I had thought I would be going to Toronto for the Ontario Librarian's super conference, but I'm just not up for it, so my plans are to stay home and write. Unfortunately, flu season has slowed me down. Hopefully, I will soon be back to the novel I'm working on as well as one new picture book and two board books.

In the meantime, reading, mindless television and the sun finally shining is keeping me sane.
Check out my book blog for a review of Debbie Hodge's new picture book. Here I am at American Library Association Conference in Seattle signing my newest book. I am with two fantastic Fitzhenry & Whiteside Sales Reps. Stephanie Stewart (left), and Penny Taylor (right).

Tomorrow night our Children's Literature Roundtable will also be hosting Eric Wilson; Canada's million-copy selling mystery author for kids. He always gives a fantastic talk, so will let you know how it goes. Later, Sheryl

No comments: