Friday, February 19, 2010

Hawaii


So exciting. Only one more day before a week in Hawaii...sunshine, snorkeling, whale/dolphin watching, checking out the volcano and sunset and stargazing on Mauna Kea, the highest mountain in the world (if you consider the height from the sea bed that is), the conservatory which is supposed to be stunning, and of course lots of beach reading. I'm in the middle of The Astonish Life of Octavian Nothing: Traitor to the Nation, which is so interesting, although I'm thinking of bringing something a little lighter for the beach.


Ruby is lucky too. My dog sitter has a year old pug that she's bring along so Ruby will have lots of company.

Can't wait despite the crazy early flight. This time, I'm going to remember my camera...I'd so love to set a book there.

No comments: