Thursday, April 02, 2009

Flat Stanley spends a weekend with a children's author




I spent a lovely weekend with girl friends at French Beach this past weekend, and one of my friends brought along two versions of Flat Stanley that her twin grandchildren had sent to her. The idea is that you take Flat Stanley with you on various adventures and send back pictures which the children can share with their classmates. Hmmm. I think that Flat Stanley has done quite a bit of traveling, but I wonder if he's spent a weekend with a children's writer? Here are a few pictures of Linda and I on the deck of our rental house with the two Flat Stanleys. The sunset is gorgeous, and I can assure you that both Flat Stanleys loved the beautiful view from our balcony. So hello to Adam Seifred of Bertschi School in Seattle and to Ava Seifred of Bush School in Seattle.

No comments: