Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I Can't Believe It's Already April!

I can't believe it's already April! I know, I know, I know. It's been ages since I've posted. Trips to Vancouver, Nevada, Tofino, Lethbridge and French Beach have kept me busy. A particular highlight in Lethbridge aside from the awesome Weaving Words Conference and The equally awesome YA Writing Conference hosted jointly by their library and Children's Literature Roundtable, was a trip to Waterton National Park and seeing a huge herd of elk, and I am talking in the hundreds. It was fantastic! Then, having my lovely daughter home from Australia has enticed me away from work and into talking about books, reading books, and watching our favourite TV shows, What Not to Wear, and one and all of the home reno shows. She has two more weeks before starting her dream job in Vancouver working for a book rep. company which is the go-between for publishers and booksellers/libraries. Got to enjoy having her home while I can. Next week is Saltspring Island and teaching writing to grade four and fives, and then Vancouver where I'll be teaching a YA writing workshop for Adults. Busy busy busy...

Until next time, happy reading, Sheryl

No comments: