Friday, April 16, 2010

The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss

So, I was trying to decide what to bring this afternoon to read on the plane to Calgary where I'll be doing a couple of Young Author workshops. I was considering the second in the Luxe series by Anna Godbersen, but when I went looking through my "to be read" pile, which, by the way, has grown into a pile plus a whole bookshelf...all I could find was the third book. (:
I'll just have to let romance go until I can hit one of my fav. independent bookstores to pick up the second book. While looking, I did run across a fantasy title that my friend's son gave me for Xmas. It isn't new, but The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss did win the Quill Award, and I noticed that Ursula LeGuin blurbed it and I love her books, so I think I'll give it shot and let you know how it goes when I get back.


No comments: